Digital visual identity is the art of creating visual elements that represent and diversify a fashion brand using web design.
The Digital Visual Identity short course will teach students how to create visible components such as logos or brand colors that help customers identify a brand.
The overall goal of this course is to develop visual designers with the skills to create clear visual brand identities and oversee the art direction of a brand, incorporating their own personal creativity into their designs.
Though touching on classic methods, students will primarily focus on the use of innovative and upcoming digital channels to create visual brand identities.
The main lecturers on this course are industry professionals who have years of experience in the field. They can help students narrow down their career focus and pursue their desired career paths.
Who it's for
This course is aimed at creative individuals new to the field of visual design who want to explore their creativity and learn how to develop brand identities through digital channels targeted at the next generation of consumers.
Students will produce a visual identity book for a fashion brand.
The curriculum of the course includes a range of subjects that will help students develop their skills and knowledge in the field. Some of the key topics covered include:
- Contemporary fashion: fashion belonging to or occurring in the present
- Brand identity: shaping the visual identity of a fashion brand
- Social media management: social media management is the process of analyzing social media strategies and audiences in order to optimize the process of creating and distributing content
- Digital design for the internet: the creation of visual communications that present information, a product or a service through a digital interface
Application requirements are:
- English language proficiency
Once you complete the short course in Digital Visual Identity, you will receive Polimoda’s Official Certificate of Attendance.
This certificate will strengthen your CV and expand your career opportunities.