Forming a partnership with Polimoda means creating an agreement based on values, intentions and long-term goals that a company, organization or cultural body aims to pursue together with the school as part of a top-quality training program.
There are two possible forms of collaboration: Academic Partnership and Institutional Partnership.
With its students from all over the world, Polimoda has developed into an exceptional melting pot of cultures, expertise, traditions, languages and styles that promotes personal growth through the sharing of ideas.
Polimoda’s Academic Partners are companies or institutions and organizations that decide to play an active role in the training courses of students, partners that literally take to the pulpit – in collaboration with the school, they develop educational programs, hold classroom lessons and organize workshops, visits and projects.
Academic Partners currently active with specific courses at Polimoda are:
- Bally – Master in Product Management
- Etro – Master in Collection Design
- Ferragamo – Master in Shoe Design
- Gucci – Master in Retail and Omnichannel Fashion Management
- Lidewij Edelkoort – Master in Textiles From Farm To Fabric To Fashion
- Lineapelle – Master in Product Management
- Microsoft Garage – Undergraduate in Fashion Marketing Management
- Parsons Paris – Short in Luxury Design and Management
- Pattern Group – Undergraduate in Atelier Design
- The Dematerialised – Undergraduate in Digital Strategy for Fashion
- Tod’s – Master in Bag Design
- United Nations Conscious Fashion and Lifestyle Network – Master in International Fashion Business
- Vogue Italia – Master in Fashion Art Direction
Over the years Polimoda has formed important institutional partnerships for educational and cultural initiatives, including events, cultural projects, charity initiatives and academic collaborations.
Polimoda recognises the strategic value of its Institutional Partners and is committed to developing these collaborations in the future with the goal of enhancing talent, facilitating the spread of knowledge and encouraging the convergence of different areas of art and culture.
We are proud to have collaborated over the years with some of the most prestigious names in international fashion and culture, including:
- Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana for Fashion Bridges and Human Poetics
- Ethical Fashion Initiative
- FIT (Fashion Institute of Technology)
- Fondazione Ospedale Pediatrico Meyer for Junior Summer Camps 2018 and 2019
- Galleria dell’Accademia di Firenze
- International Foundation of Fashion Technology Institutes (IFFTI) for IFFTI Conference Florence 2015
- OTB Group for Junior Summer Camp 2022
- Palazzo Strozzi for Jeff Koons and Marina Abramović
- Pitti Immagine for Pitti Uomo