As part of its ongoing commitment to combining traditional academic work with professional experience, Polimoda represents a meeting point for students and the working world, providing cutting-edge teaching methods, collaboration opportunities and dedicated career guidance and talent development services.
With this goal in mind, the Career & Company Relations Office at Polimoda promotes educational projects in collaboration with fashion companies, field trips, workshops, and lectures during the course of the Undergraduate and Master’s programs.
In addition to this, Polimoda further advances the education of its students, by organizing selection interviews and enabling them to undertake internships in fashion and luxury companies.
The Polimoda Career & Company Relations Office therefore provides students with customized services to facilitate their access to the job market, such as:
- CV review and consultation
- Career orientation activities using innovative software
- Individual interviews
- National and international internship proposals
- Networking and recruiting events such as the Career Day
Career & Company Relations Office
Via Curtatone 1, Florence
Monday to Friday, from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Francesca Pierucci, Head of Career & Company Relations
- Silvia Pedali, Career Counselor
- Ilaria Sardelli, Career Counselor
- Virginia Barni, Career Counselor