Wherever you’re coming from, getting to Polimoda is easy – all you need to do is head for the center of Florence.
All three Polimoda sites are in the capital of Tuscany, so you can take whatever form of transport is most convenient.
- By plane: Amerigo Vespucci airport
- By train: Santa Maria Novella station
- By bus: Autolinee Toscane public transport
- By tram: Florence tram network
- By car, moped or electric scooter: Florence mobility sharing services
- By bicycle: Florence bike sharing
Via Curtatone 1, Florence – Italy
Via delle Cascine 35, Florence – Italy
Via Galileo Galilei 31, Scandicci, Florence – Italy
We have formed a partnership with Garage Excelsior at Via Palazzuolo 94 in Florence, which enables Polimoda students to park their cars in the city center at reduced rates.
Please be aware that taxis cannot be hailed in the street in Italy. Vacant taxis park at specific ranks close to main squares, railway stations and airports, and can also be booked by phone.
The following numbers can be used to call a taxi in Florence: +39 055 4242 / +39 055 4390 / +39 055 4798 / +39 055 4499.