A few steps is all it takes to enroll on a Polimoda course:
- Fill out the admissions application
Whatever Polimoda course you are interested in, the first step is to fill out and submit the application form, which you can find online on the webpage of the course you have chosen.
- The second step depends on the type of course you have chosen:
- For Undergraduate and Master’s courses: wait for an email from the Orientation Office, which will contact you to arrange an interview. If the result of the interview is positive and you have been admitted you can proceed to the payment process and complete the online registration procedure
- For Short and Orientation courses: proceed directly to the payment process and complete the online registration procedure
- to enroll on an Undergraduate course you must have a high school leaver’s certificate or equivalent
- to enroll on a Master’s you must have a university degree or at least two years of verifiable work experience in a relevant sector
- no specific qualifications are required to enroll on a Short or Orientation course.
Terms conditions of the enrollment contract of the selected study program
Here it is possible to download the full terms and conditions of the enrolment contract for Polimoda study courses. The document provides details on the requirements for enrolling on a course, payment methods, refunds, the management of the academic year, and the contractual relationship between the school and the student.
Download the terms and conditions of the enrolment contact.