July 9th, 2020
- 3:00 pm Welcome by Director Danilo Venturi
- 3:15 pm Dedicated sessions according to the course of interest (Fashion Design Master, Undergraduate or Associate Course; Fashion Business Master, Undergraduate or Associate Course)
- 4:30 pm (approx. ) Skype call sessions
Location: anywhere in the World with an Internet connection
What do I need to attend the event?
In order to attend this event, you just need to register clicking on the link below and an Internet connection. Also, if you would like to schedule a video interview with one of our leading teachers you will need to provide us your Skype username.
It's as simple as that!
- Ranked in the world's top 10 fashion schools
- 91% placement rate
- Courses in collaboration with industry leaders
- 2300 students from 70 countries worldwide
- Location: Florence, an international fashion production hub
- Library with over 30.000 books and magazines on fashion
Anywhere in the World, with an Internet connection
Torsten Hochstetter – Puma’s Global Creative Director
|Barbara Sanchèz-Kane – Fashion Designer, Artist and Founder of Sánchez-Kane|
|Nicholas Kunz – Founder of Nicholas K and member of the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA)|
|Federico Cina – Fashion Designer and Winner of Who is On Next? 2019|
Save the date
When: July 9th, 2020
Where: anywhere in the World, with an Internet connection
Schedule: from 3:00 pm