As a means of unlocking the path to industry success, Open Day lays bare the daily workings that shape Polimoda’s student life and academic environment through face-to-face consultations. Participants are free to visit school grounds, meet the staff, faculty and current students and learn more about the necessary steps for enrollment. The day’s activities are organized as follows:
Our top faculty members will present a talk to address the beautiful complexity of the current fashion system.
Aspiring students and accompanying parents may attend course presentations by our Leading Teachers, who will provide in-depth information on our four areas of study. Lectures will be divided into courses pertaining to Undergraduate and Master in all the areas. Guests may attend either lecture in its Italian or English version.
Those who have already filled out the online application may book an interview with one of our Heads of Education in order to complete the admission process. Consisting of a portfolio and resume review, this one-on-one meeting allows students to receive personalized feedback regarding their course selection and potential career profile.
February 22nd, 2020
- 5:00 pm Registration & welcome
- 5:15 pm FASHION [this] ORDER NOW: Lecture with Polimoda Lecturer and Project Leader Marco Bartolucci
- 6.00 pm Polimoda and Course presentations: Q&A with Polimoda Lecturer and Project Leader Marco Bartolucci
- 6.45 pm Cocktail & Questions
Location: Galería Enrique Guerrero, Calle Gral. Juan Cano 103, San Miguel Chapultepec I Secc, Miguel Hidalgo, 11850 Ciudad de México, CDMX
March 13th, 2020
- 9.30 am Registration & welcome coffee
- 10.00 am Trust in the you of it: Lecture and Q&A with Head of Education Gabriele Moschin
- 11.00 am Course presentations by Leading Teachers
- 12.30 pm Individual interviews
Location: Villa Favard, via Curtatone 1, Florence
If you’re traveling from far away, or simply interested in discovering the Florence area for our Open Day, consider staying at The Student Hotel for a special concession. Details are available through the Polimoda Orientation Office. This option is available to those who have completed our Open Day registration.
For further information: +39 055 2750628.
Follow our open days with #PolimodaOpenDay.