As a means of unlocking the path to industry success, Open Day lays bare the daily workings that shape Polimoda’s student life and academic environment through face-to-face consultations. Participants are free to visit school grounds, meet the staff, faculty and current students and learn more about the necessary steps for enrollment. The day’s activities are organized as follows:
Our top faculty members will present a talk to address the beautiful complexity of the current fashion system.
Aspiring students and accompanying parents may attend course presentations by our Leading Teachers, who will provide in-depth information on our four areas of study. Lectures will be divided into courses pertaining to Undergraduate and Master in all the areas. Guests may attend either lecture in its Italian or English version.
Those who would like a one-to-one orientation can book an interview with one of our Leading Teachers to receive a personalized consultation regarding their course selection and potential career profile.
Open day online
Schedule - July 4th, 2022
- 3:00 pm: Welcome by Director Massimiliano Giornetti.
- 3:15 pm: Dedicated sessions based on the program of interest: Master and Undergraduate Fashion Design programs along with Master and Undergraduate Fashion Business programs, in Italian and English language.
- 5:30 pm (approx.): Skype call sessions.
Location: Anywhere in the world with a Wi-Fi connection.
All those registered for the Open Day on July 4th are warmly invited to participate in the Open Lessons given by Polimoda professionals on July 5that the Manifattura Tabacchi campus in Florence.
This additional appointment will allow participants to explore and live the Polimoda experience from a student’s point of view; you can attend lessons from the Business or Design Department, in Italian or English.
Lunch will follow as well as a tour of the Polimoda campus inside Manifattura Tabacchi and the Villa Favard headquarters.
It will also be possible to speak with a Polimoda Counselor for a more in-depth discussion on your course of interest.
Schedule - July 5th, 2022
- 9:30 am: Registration
- 10:00 am: Welcome by Director Massimiliano Giornetti
- 10:15 am: Dedicated Open Lessons based on the area of interest: Business and Design Department, in Italian or English language.
- 13:00 pm (approx.): Lunch
- 2:00 pm (approx.): Tour of Manifattura Tabacchi
- 3:00 pm: Tour of Villa Favard, headquarters of Polimoda
Location: Manifattura Tabacchi, Via delle Cascine 35, Florence, Italy.
All students and guests will be required to wear an FFP2 mask in order to be able to access the Manifattura Tabacchi campus and Villa Favard Polimoda headquarters.
Do you have a question?
For more information on Open days and Open classes, our Orientation team has you covered.
We're available from Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm CET.
Contact us via the live chat or call us at +39 055 2750628.
We’re happy to help in the way that works best for you.