1. Making your application
Please prepare all the information and documents in advance, as the application requires half an hour to be completed.
We strongly suggest filling out the application from a computer (recommended) or a tablet with a keyboard. Mobile devices are discouraged to be used during the application process.
Please apply as early as possible.
When you have submitted your application you will receive a confirmation via email that your application has been received by the Information and Orientation Office.
Please check your spam folder if you don't receive any confirmation email within 1 hour.
3. Need help with completing the application?
If you have any further questions about the application process, please complete the request information from the course page.
4. Fill out the information according to the following sections
- Personal details: First Name, Last Name, Email, Gender, Date of Birth, City of Birth, State or Province of Birth, Country of Birth, Citizenship, Social Security Number (SSN), Id card or Passport (max size: 3MB, Formats: jpeg, jpg, png, pdf)
- Residence: Address, Postal code, City, State or Province, Country
- Address in Italy: Address, Postal code, City
- Contacts: Mobile number, Home number, Skype
- Application: Course, Year, Month
- Academic Qualifications: Completed Qualification, Year, Ongoing qualification, Year, Institute, City
- NON-EU students: Embassy
- Application via Third Parties: Agency, City, Partner School, City, Business Intermediary, City
- Language skills: English level
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume: Upload your curriculum vitae including a cover letter (max size: 3MB, Formats: jpeg, jpg, png, pdf)
- Portfolio: Upload your portfolio (max size: 10MB, formats: pdf, doc, docx)
- Describe in your own words the world of fashion today and how it’s changing
- Choose an advertising campaign and upload the main image (max size: 10MB, formats: pdf, doc, docx)
- Describe the advertising campaign, including the brand and photographer
- Choose a recent collection by a known fashion designer, name it and describe it
- What does fashion mean to you?
- What are your ambitions or plans for the future?
- How did you decide on your chosen course?
- Why did you decide to attend Polimoda?
It is your responsibility to arrange for all the necessary documentation to be obtained in support of your application. Polimoda cannot undertake this on your behalf. This also applies to any translation of documents that you submit that may be required.