- Level: Master
- Duration: 9 months
- Cost: € 28,000
- Language: English
The course simultaneously integrates all the theoretical and practical knowledge to manage a fashion store: from a complete overview of the history of fashion to the deep understanding of fashion marketing, fashion merchandising, fashion buying, and fashion styling.
This Master program is taught by resident teachers from the industry with the direct intervention of professionals from Gucci. It gives access to international guest lectures and includes two field trips within the Florentine brand, including a flagship store. Throughout the 9 months of study students work on two main projects, a Mid-term Project and a Final Project, which will form part of their portfolio that can then be used when applying for internship and job opportunities.
Lessons take place from April to December and amount to a total of 700 contact hours. There is the possibility of completing the course with an internship at Gucci or within Gucci’s network, leading to the overall obtainment of 80 credits. English language proficiency and attendance are required. Candidates are eligible and selected after the admission process.
Craft to Business, Fashion Marketing, Fashion Operations, Product Communication, Retail Management, Fashion Buying & Merchandising, Elements of E-Commerce, Fashion Business Administration, Fashion Legal Affairs, Customer Relationship Management, Store Concepts & Trends, Consumer Behaviour.
Upon successful completion of the master course, students will be able to:
- Utilize all the essential strategic tools of retail management at an advanced level.
- Develop retail strategies for a fashion enterprise, achieving operational objectives and a competitive advantage.
- Elaborate retail strategies at a micro and macro level in order to conquer new global markets.
- Demonstrate expert judgment and ethical responsibility relating to professional practice in fashion entrepreneurship.
- Prepare specifically for a career as a Retail Manager, Store Manager, Sales Manager, Retail Buyer, Merchandising Manager or Distribution Manager.
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses.
Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail. Gucci is part of the Kering Group.
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewellery and Watches.