The Intensive course in Fashion Event Planning is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the event production process and the skills needed to conceptualize, plan and execute successful luxury, fashion or beauty events, creating excitement as well as engagement, by transmitting emotions and sensibility to the audience.
The overall goal of this course is for the students to learn to produce meaningful fashion experiences that prepare students for successful careers in the event industry. This includes developing the skills and knowledge required to plan, execute and manage a wide range of fashion events, including fashion shows, fashion product launches, press conferences, fashion store openings, trade shows and more. They will also gain an understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities associated with each type of fashion event, such as fashion shows open to a general public.
The key learning outcomes for students who complete this course include:
- the ability to make a critical analysis of the current big players within the fashion industry
- the ability to plan and execute successful fashion events
- the ability to indicate new opportunities for the event industry
- the ability to work collaboratively with teams and communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders
- the ability to develop critical thinking, problem-solving and project management skills
The course’s hands-on approach ensures that students have experience working on fashion events and with clients, vendors and stakeholders. Additionally, the skills developed in the course, such as communication, teamwork and project management, are highly valued in the fashion industry due to its emotional character and will prepare students for a successful career.
The curriculum of the Intensive course in Fashion Event Planning includes a range of subjects that will help students develop their skills and knowledge in the field. Some of the key topics covered include:
- Event Planning and Coordination
- Event Marketing and Promotion, such as celebrity management and influencer marketing
- Budget Management
- Event/Show Production and Logistics
- Risk Management
- Emerging Trends in Events: sustainability and digital transformations
Through an immersive 500 hours of lessons and activities, the Intensive Fashion Event Planning program is structured around a series of modules that cover different aspects of the events market, providing a combination of theoretical and practical knowledge, including lectures, case studies, group and individual projects, and hands-on learning experiences.
This course includes guest speakers from the events industry who share their experiences and insights with students. There are also opportunities for field trips in the local area, providing students with valuable networking opportunities and professional experience.
To be eligible for this course, you will need to be selected after the admission process.
Basic requirements are:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with motivation letter
- English language proficiency
- Secondary school (high school) diploma or equivalent
Students who complete this course can pursue a career in the event industry as an event planner in special events companies, event agencies or directly with fashion brands.