Informative note pursuant to Section 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) and subsequent amendments and additions
Pursuant to the terms and effects of article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196, 30 June 2003 and subsequent amendments and additions (Personal Data Protection Code, hereinafter “Code”), the Association “Ente per le Arti Applicate alla Moda ed al Costume” hereinafter also denominated “Polimoda”, with registered office in Florence, Via Pisana, no. 77 – 50143 and with main operational headquarters in Florence, Via Curtatone, 1 – 50123, in its capacity as Controller of the personal data processing (hereinafter “Controller”), is bound to provide you as data subjects with certain information regarding the use of your personal data.
The processing of your personal data, even sensitive data where strictly necessary pursuant to the law or to supply you with the services requested, will be carried out with or without the help of electronic or automated means, applying logics strictly related to the purposes for which the data have been collected, and may entail all the operations laid down in Section 4, paragraph 1, letter a), of the Code. In any case, all the data supplied will be processed in compliance with the applicable legislation and the confidentiality obligations imposed by the same, solely by authorised entities and employing all the security measures prescribed by the privacy legislation in force at the time, and not excessive in relation to the purposes.
More specifically, all your data may be processed, within the scope of the normal activities of Polimoda, solely for the following purposes:
a) purposes connected with and functional to the fulfilment of obligations laid down by laws, regulations and European Union regulations;
b) purposes functional to the provision of information relating to the Courses and the other activities performed by Polimoda and/or to your request for registration on the said Courses and activities, to your consequent attendance and all the other activities connected with the performance of the training course, including, purely by way of example, those functional to the performance of the accessory services necessary for the provision of the service (purely by way of example, permits and consular services);
c) purposes functional to the performance of the Housing service by Polimoda to assist the students in finding suitable accommodation in Hotels, Residences and Flats;
d) purposes functional to the forwarding of the newletter via e-mail . Apropos this, it is specified that “newsletter” is understood as a service consisting of the regular forwarding - via e-mail – of a coordinated series of informative and promotional messages on specific arguments relating to the activities performed by Polimoda and by Polimoda Consulting S.r.l.
e) purposes functional to the forwarding – via e-mail and/or ordinary mail – of informative, prmotional material about the Polimoda activities and those of the affiliated company Polimoda Consulting S.r.l. including educational-recreational and social events in any case related to the activities of Polimoda and the affiliated company Polimoda Consulting S.r.l. (such as brochures, leaflets, informative CD roms and similar).
Moreover, again in complete adherence to the minimum security measures, your data may also be communicated to public security bodies and other public and private entities for compliance with legal obligations of a fiscal, administrative, financial nature and similar.
The provision of personal data is obligatory for the purposes laid down under letters a) and b) aimed at the correct institution and performance of your request for enrolment in the said Courses and activities, the subsequent attendance, and all the other activities connected with the performance of the training course.
The provision and processing of personal data for the purposes laid down under letters c), d) and e) is optional; nevertheless refusal to do so will make it impossible for you to receive the information and communications relating to the Polimoda activities (including events, fashion shows, training courses etc.).
Under no circumstances will the data be circulated but, where strictly necessary pursuant to the law or to supply you with the services requested, the data – including sensitive data – may be transferred and/or communicated:
• for the purposes indicated above under a) and under b), to the affiliated company Polimoda Consulting S.r.l. and/or to the company Webformat S.r.l. Corte Europea, 12, 33097 Spilimbergo (PN)), which performs on our behalf operations of a technical or administrative nature instrumental to the supply of the requested services, and/or – only in the case of request for enrolment on the Courses and consequent attendance on the same and performance of the training course – also to public or private bodies (by way of example local health services, hospitals, private clinics, banks and insurance companies);
• for the purposes indicated above under c), to the company Webformat S.r.l. Corte Europea, 12, 33097 Spilimbergo (PN), which performs on our behalf operations of a technical or administrative nature instrumental to the supply of the requested services, and to external entities (bodies, consortiums, companies, cooperatives) with which Polimoda has current Agreements for the purpose of sourcing accommodation facilities functional to the requirements of the users of its courses and activities;
• for the purposes indicated above under d) and under e) to the affiliated company Polimoda Consulting S.r.l., to the company Webformat S.r.l. Corte Europea, 12, 33097 Spilimbergo (PN) and Contactlab by Tomato Interactive S.r.l., Via Natale Battaglia, 10, Milan, which perform on our behalf operations of a technical or administrative nature instrumental to the supply of the requested services, and to any other third parties that may be involved in various capacities with the activities indicated under d) and e).
Article 7 of the Code grants the data subject specific rights, and in particular:
- the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her exist, and communication of such data in intelligible form;
- the right to be informed of the source the personal data, of the purposes and methods of the processing, of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means, and of the identification data of the data controller and of the entities to whom or which the data may be communicated;
- the right to obtain the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data and the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully;
- the right to object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her.
The Data Controller is the Association “Ente per le Arti Applicate alla Moda ed al Costume”, also denominated “Polimoda”, with registered office in (50143) Florence, Via Pisana, no. 77. The data collected will be conserved and kept at Polimoda offices located at Villa Favard - Via Curtatone, 1 - 50123 Florence - Italy (tel. +39 055 2750639 - fax +39 055 2750720 e-mail: email@example.com).
You may exercise your rights pursuant to article 7 of the Code by contacting the Data Controller.
Polimoda private classes represent an ideal solution for both students and professionals in need of a customized course.
Seminars for institute
Throughout the academic year, Polimoda hosts short seminars or specialized workshops attended by fashion, design and marketing institutes from all over the world
At Villa Favard, a series of seminars with illustrious guests and experts for a direct evidence from the Fashion System.
Summer at Polimoda offers a pared-down selection of our most popular courses, from the classics to the most innovative new subjects.
It is not necessary to take an entrance exam, you will need to send your CV so that we can be sure of the participants’ level of qualifications and motivation. What are you waiting for? Book your Polimoda Summer Course!